|Do you know of any Year 6 children who would benefit from support with the transition to high school in 2020? |
To help children to make a smooth transition from primary school to high school.
· Looking at the high school behaviour policy
· Rules and Routines
· Expectations and aspirations
· Independence & organisational skills
Support would include:
· Attendance at TAF meetings (Summer Term)
· High School visit– meet key worker, head of year, pastoral support
· Deliver individual sessions with the child bespoke to their identified
· Identify and suggest strategies
· Support transition period (1/2 hr or 1 hr visits) to support both child
and staff. The 6 hours can be used over the Autumn term.